Steuben County, IN freeform logo

Civil Division

Contact Us: (260) 668-1000 Ext 2205


The Civil Division of the Clerk’s Office is responsible for Dissolutions of Marriage, Protective Orders, Adoptions, Probate, Civil Complaints, and Miscellaneous cases. Please call the office for the amount of the filing fee.

  • See the State of Indiana Self-Service Center for dissolution and name change forms
  • You need to have an original and ONE (1) extra copy of all filings. You will also need to bring the filing fee at the time of filing (cash, money order, or certified check) (No Personal Checks)
Contact your attorney for filing all other civil cases.
Code Red