Marriage License Application online
Marriage License Information (260) 668-1000 Ext 2240
18 Years or Older
Indiana Residents: An application must be made in the county where at least one of the two applicants resides. Both applicants must apply in person. The application fee is $18.00 (cash or money order).
Non-Indiana Residents: Applicants must apply in the Indiana County where the wedding ceremony will be performed. The application fee is $60.00 (cash or money order).
Requirement for both Indiana and Non-Indiana Residents:
There is no waiting period and the license is good for 60 days.
- Each applicant needs to bring a valid driver’s license or a certified copy of birth certificate along with a picture ID with home address.
17 Years Old and Younger
Please call the Steuben County Clerk’s Office for requirements
Marriage Records (260) 668-1000 Ext 2240
To obtain a certified copy of your marriage license, or a copy of your marriage application send the following information to:
Steuben Circuit Court Clerk
55 S. Public Square
Angola, IN 46703
- Complete name of Bride (maiden name) and Groom
- Date of marriage
- $2.00 (check or money order) for each certified copy of marriage license
- $1.00 (check or money order) for each copy of marriage application
- Self addressed stamped envelope.