The Official Site of Steuben County Indiana  
Steuben County Home about us departments recreation news & events
  f.a.q. search
Departments - Prosecuting Attorney's Office - Child Support Enforcement
Child Support Enforcement

Title IV-D Administrator
Traci Bruick
205 S. Martha St., Suite 106
Angola, Indiana 46703
(260) 668-1000, ext 2500
Open to public on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays ONLY.
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Services provided by the Child Support Enforcement Division of the Prosecuting Attorney's Office include:

  1. Establishment of juvenile paternity;
  2. Enforcement of Court ordered child support; and
  3. Enforcement of UIFSA (Uniform Interstate Family Support Act)
  4. Establishment of Child Support Orders

To open a case with this office, you must obtain and complete an application form. The application is available by stopping in or calling this office during the times noted above. After obtaining the application, you must complete the form and return it to the Child Support Enforcement office. You may then request an appointment with one of the Child Support staff members.

An application fee of $25.00 must accompany your application if you do NOT receive Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) or Medicaid benefits. If you do receive TANF or Medicaid benefits, the application fee will be waived.

The Prosecuting Attorney's Office CANNOT assist in matters of:

  1. Child custody and/or visitation
  2. Mediation services

If you require assistance with a custody or visitation matter, you must seek advice from a private attorney. If you require mediation services, contact either the Steuben Superior Court or Steuben Circuit Court to obtain the names of certified mediators in this area.


Prosecuting Attorney's Office Navigation
Prosecuting Attorney's Office
Office Divisions Staff
Bad Check Collections
Child Support Enforcement
Victim Assistance
Orders of Protection
Contact Us
Documents & Forms
Back to Departments List
Copyright © 2005 Steuben County, IN All rights reserved CIRRUS eBUSINESS SUITE
^ top home contact us about us departments recreation news & events faq