2/1/2021 PSA re: COVID-19
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 1, 2021
The eligibility for individuals that qualify for the COVID-19 vaccine are changing today, February 1st, 2021. An individual must be a resident or employed in Indiana to schedule an appointment. Identification and/or proof of employment is necessary to check in at the COVID Vaccine Clinic located at the Steuben County Event Center.
The following list details who can currently register for a COVID-19 vaccination appointment:
- First responders
- Healthcare Personnel
- Staff at communal living facilities
- Individuals over the age of 65 years and older
Resources to register for a COVID-19 vaccine appointment are as followed:
- Visit ourshot.in.gov online to schedule
- Call 211
- Call Steuben County Council on Aging at (260) 668-8191
- Call the Cameron COVID Vaccine Clinic Call Center (after 12 PM, today, or operational hours) at (260) 624-5594
- Call the Steuben County Health Department at (260) 668-1000 Ext. 1500
Please do not travel to the Steuben County Event Center if you do not have a scheduled COVID vaccine appointment. Individuals must be prescheduled before arriving to the Steuben County Event Center.