Public Health Nursing
Public Health Nurse
The Public Health Nurse of the Steuben County Health Department provides health promotion and disease prevention for the residents of Steuben County.
- Adult & Child flu shots (in season).
- TB testing
- Vaccines for Children program (VFC) serves children 19 years old and under; please call to see if you qualify.
- 317 Adult vaccine program for underinsured and uninsured adults of ages 19 - 64 years old.
- Investigation and follow up of all communicable diseases; some examples are Chickenpox or varicella, Hepatitis A, B or C and Noro Virus.
- Inspections, issuing permits and investigations of tattoo parlors within the county.
Steuben County Immunization Clinic
The clinic is currently a donation-based immunization program and does not have the capability to bill private insurance. All donations received are used for the continued operation and funding of the clinic program. Thank You for Your Support!
We currently have influenza vaccine available for children and adults for those that qualify. Please call for more information.
Clinic Hours - By Appointment Only
Monday: Please Call for Availability
Tuesday: 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM-3:15 PM
Thursday: 8:15 AM-4:00 PM
Friday: Please Call for Availability
Positive Resource Connection
An outreach service program that provides confidential and free testing for HIV and Hepatitis C. Additional resources and testing locations can be found here.
Date: 3/6/2020, 6/5/2020, 9/4/2020, 12/4/2020
Time: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (last appointment is 11:30 AM)