Frequently Asked Questions

Q. How do you transfer to WIC from another state?
A. This service is provided on a walk-in basis. The transfer process will take about 30 minutes. Please bring the following items with you.  If you cannot find the papers you need for the appointment, please call the WIC staff.

  • Transfer information from another state (WIC card or VOC document).
  • Identification proof for parent and child (child's identification, birth certificate, passport, or shot record).
  • Proof of current address (lease, rent receipt, or recent mail).
Q. I have breast feeding questions, who can I call?
A. Please call the WIC cell phone: (260) 243-2781.

Q. What do I do if my infant is having feeding issues?
A. Please call the WIC staff.