Public Health Nurse
The Public Health Nurse of the Steuben County Health Department provides health promotion and disease prevention for the residents of Steuben County.
Services we provide:
- Adult & Child flu shots (in season).
- TB tests (in season).
- Vaccines for Children program (VFC) serves children under 18 years of age; please call to see if you qualify.
- 317 Adult vaccine program for underinsured and uninsured adults of ages 19 - 64.
- Investigation and follow up of all communicable diseases.
- Permitting and inspections/investigations of tattoo parlors.
Tuesday: 12:30pm to 3:45pm (walk-in clinic)
Wednesday: 8:45am to 11:15am, 12:30pm to 3:45pm (by appointment only)
Thursday: 8:45am to 11:15am, 12:30pm to 3:45pm (by appointment only)
Friday: 8:45am to 11:15am, 12:30pm to 3:45pm (by appointment only)
Extended Hours: 4th Thursday of every month from 10:15am to 6:00pm, June - August