Public Health Nurse
The Public Health Nurse of the Steuben County Health Department provides health promotion and disease prevention for the residents of Steuben County.
- Adult & Child flu shots (in season).
- TB testing
- Vaccines for Children program (VFC) serves children 19 years old and under; please call to see if you qualify.
- 317 Adult vaccine program for underinsured and uninsured adults of ages 19 - 64 years old.
- Investigation and follow up of all communicable diseases; some examples are Chickenpox or varicella, Hepatitis A, B or C and Noro Virus.
- Inspections, issuing permits and investigations of tattoo parlors within the county.
Tuesday: 12:30pm to 3:45pm - by appointment only
Wednesday: 8:45am to 11:15am, 12:30pm to 3:45pm - by appointment only
Thursday: 8:45am to 11:15am, 12:30pm to 3:45pm - by appointment only
Friday: 8:45am to 11:15am, 12:30pm to 3:45pm - by appointment only
Extended Hours: 4th Thursday of every month from 10:15am to 6:00pm, June - August
The Steuben County Vaccine Clinic is currently donation based and does not have the capabilities of billing private insurance.