Public Health Nurse
The Public Health Nurse of the Steuben County Health Department provides health promotion and disease prevention for the residents of Steuben County.
- Adult & Child flu shots (in season).
- TB testing
- Vaccines for Children program (VFC) serves children 19 years old and under; please call to see if you qualify.
- 317 Adult vaccine program for underinsured and uninsured adults of ages 19 - 64 years old.
- Investigation and follow up of all communicable diseases; some examples are Chickenpox or varicella, Hepatitis A, B or C and Noro Virus.
- Inspections, issuing permits and investigations of tattoo parlors within the county.
Tuesday: 12:30pm to 3:45pm - by appointment only
Wednesday: 8:45am to 11:15am, 12:30pm to 3:45pm - by appointment only
Thursday: 8:45am to 11:15am, 12:30pm to 3:45pm - by appointment only
Friday: 8:45am to 11:15am, 12:30pm to 3:45pm - by appointment only
Extended Hours: 4th Thursday of every month from 10:15am to 6:00pm, June - August
Positive Resource Connection
An outreach service program that provides confidential and free testing for HIV and Hepatitis C. Additional resources and testing locations can be found here.
Date: 3/1/2019, 6/7/2019, 9/6/2019, 12/6/2019
Time: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (last appointment is 11:30 AM)
The Steuben County Vaccine Clinic is currently donation based and does not have the capability to bill private insurance. All donations are used for the continued operation and funding of the Steuben County Vaccine Clinic. Thank You for Your Support!